Light-cured single-component materials which allow dentists to temporize both Class I and II cavities – without having to additionally use a temporary cement.
- Fast and easy application
- Easy and quick removal (in one piece)
- Low formation of marginal gaps thanks to the low volume shrinkage
Telio CS Inlay
- Temporization of deep inlay preparations with parallel walls
- Sealing of implant screw access holes
- Relining of prefabricated, temporary crowns and bridges made of polycarbonate or methacrylates.
Telio CS Onlay
- Temporization of large, shallow cavities (Onlays)