Digital Panoramic System & 3D CBCT
The CS 8100 3D puts the advantages of 2D and 3D imaging in the reach of the general practitioner, periodontist, endodontist and other specialists of practices large and small. Every single feature has been revamped and redefined to remove the obstacles of moving to 2D/3D imaging,making it more powerful, user-friendly and affordable. This system offers your practice four main benefits: the versatility of a multi-functional system with the potential to expand your services; the convenience of seamless exams for both dentists and patients with complexity removed; the high image precision you require to meet all dental needs for a more accurate diagnosis; and great accessibility in terms of affordability, sharing and ease of integration.
- Selectable fields of view and versatile programs
- Control image size, resolution, region of interest and dose
- Highly detailed images with up to 75 m resolution
- Intuitive and comfortable patient placement
- Fast scanning times (as little as 7 seconds)
- Comfortably adjust the unit to patients of all sizes including wheelchairs
- Thin and lightweight, compact and durable aluminium body.
- 2D panoramic imaging for essential routine view
- Powerful 3D imaging for an enhanced view from every angle
- 3D rendering view and slice-by-slice views are displayed simultaneously.
- Intuitive, yet powerful imaging software for analysing and processing images quickly
- Access images from any networked PC in the practice via Ethernet connection, and share images through email, CD/DVD, USB flash drive or screen captures