The new Assistina Twin is ergonomically designed to work effectively and efficiently making it even easier to maintain your handpieces. It is easy to clean and offers double the benefits.
The Twin is the first reprocessing device to be equipped with two process chambers that can be used alternately, thus allowing for non-stop loading, making it easier and quicker to use.
The new Assistina Twin is an automatic maintenance unit for:
- straight and contra-angle handpieces
- air motors
- air-driven scalers
- surgical straight and contra-angle handpieces
The Assistina Twin offers absolute speed and efficiency by:
- reprocessing each handpiece in just 10 seconds
- allowing one handpiece to be loaded whilst a second is being processed
- making it possible to process up to 360 handpieces per hour
- Consistent Maintenance Results Guaranteed - due to automated dosing of oil and
- Intuitive and easy to use - simple operation with just 1 button
- Clean and Safe working environment – with exhaust air filtration
- Innovative oil nebulization technology –producing an easily dispersible oil mist
- Cost-effective – each refill contains sufficient oil and solution to maintain approximately 2,800 instruments
- Flexibility - thanks to a wide range of handpiece adaptors
- Simple cartridge and filter replacement – as no tools are needed
Assistina Twin Includes:
RM Connection as standard, HPI adaptor for ISO fittings, Assistina TWIN Care Set, air supply hose (2 m) power supply unit and adaptor.