A universal light curing nano-hybrid composite, radioopaque.
Venus Pearl is a light curing, radioopaque nano composite. It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth coloured restorations. It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications. Due to the excellent material properties, a beautiful aesthetic result and a durable, high lustre polish is easily reached.
- Easy and convenient handling: Venus Pearl combines a creamy consistency and minimal stickiness with simultaneously exceptional high sculptability. It offers an extended working time and is perfect to model and polish.
- Outstanding physical properties: The material combines high flexural strength with minimal shrinkage stress. You obtain long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing restorations with a permanent, natural lustre.
- Impressive aesthetics: Venus Pearl offers a wide range of shades and can be applied in single- and multi-shade layering techniques. The material adapts perfectly to the colour of the surrounding teeth, creating an outstandingly natural look.
- Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities
- Direct composite veneers
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Indirect restorations (inlays, veneers)
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Core build-up
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)