Needle stick injury prevention device
- A sterile, single patient, disposable, aspirating syringe system with a pre-mounted needle, this devise is designed to help prevent needle stick injuries, for routine administration of dental local anaesthetics
Features & Benefits:-
- Conforms to UK legislation on “Safer Sharps Regulations 2013”
- Sterile, single use injection system.
- Specially designed to prevent needle-stick injuries.
- Allows both Passive and active aspiration techniques.
- No recapping necessary.
- With bevel indicator to assist in orientating the bevel to the bone.
- With improved transparent barrel to allow to ensure aspiration is clearly visible
Box of 100 needles individually packed and sterilized + 1 autoclavable (black) handle